Simple steps to prevent back pain
Back pain is a common problem these days. Back pain is very hard to tolerate as you cannot take medicines and also you cannot exercise freely. Here are some good practices you should follow to prevent & cure back pain.
1. Improve your sitting postureWrong sitting posture is the main cause of back pain. Most of the seat backs are un-ergonomic which force an individual to sit in a wrong posture. Either use an ergonomic chair or, if you are using an ordinary chair, use an ergonomic backrest.. Amron backrest are specially designed to provide correct posture and maintain comfort which sitting on sofa & chair
2. Support Your Arms While Sitting In A ChairMany aches and pains in the upper back may result from the muscles of the upper back growing tired of supporting the weight of the arms. If possible use a chair with arms.
3. Set Up Your Workstation CorrectlyOrganize your computer, telephone & other office equipment close in your field of vision & reach. Incorrect placement of your computer can cause neck, shoulder, and back pain and even headaches.
4. Stay Active & Change PositionsWithout movement, even the best chair cannot keep your back happy; your back hates to sit & not move. If you must stay seated, change positions as frequently as possible.
5. Try heat, cold or massageUse a heating pad or Hot Water Bottle bottle to apply heat to your back, or alternate Ice Packs or Cool Packs with heat. Rubbing your back also might help.
6. Put Your Foot UpProlonged standing causes backache. The best thing to do is alternate sitting & standing if you can, but if you can't, the next best choice is resting your foot on a prop. Try placing one foot at a time up on a footstool or any four- to six-inch block or box. When your foot is elevated, the muscles of the front of your thigh and pelvis relax. Because these muscles affect the bones and disks of your low back.
Visit www.shoppersgreed.com to purchase all kinds of back support.